MCDVoice.com – Take the Online Survey
Give your feedback to one of the most popular fast food restaurants in the world, and enroll for your chance to win great cash and prizes! Your opinion matters, and Mcdonalds wants to know exactly what it is through their online survey found at www.McdVoice.com. The survey is quick and easy and only takes a few minutes to complete.
With your completion of the survey, you have the opportunity to register to win a grand prize worth up to 00, or one of the monthly giveaways of 0. Make sure to give honest feedback as the survey is made to benefit both you and the franchise. If you have a comment or concern that was not mentioned, make sure to leave your thoughts in the areas that allow for free speech and open writing.
What is Required?
- You must be at least 16 years old
- A United States citizen
- Valid Mcdonalds receipt
- For online completion you will need an internet connection, a smart device, computer, laptop or tablet
Steps to completing the Survey Online
- Visit the official site sponsoring the survey, found at www.mcdvoice.com
- Choose the language you want to complete the survey in
- Enter the Store number, KS number, Date of visit, Time of visit, Order Number and the Amount spent.
- Click the start link to begin taking the survey
- Answer each question given honestly and completely
- After completing the entire questionnaire you will need to fill in personal contact information to be entered into the sweepstakes to win prizes.
- If you do not wish to enter your personal information, you can simply close out the window to complete the online survey.
How to Participate through Mail
You will need a 3″x5″ postcard
Write your contact information on the card
Mail the postcard to Mcdonalds Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes @ P.O. Box 1252 Elmhurst, IL 60126
They will in turn mail you a survey
Fill out the survey and return it by mail.
Your feedback is very much appreciated and will be put to use. Make sure to fill out the survey honestly, this will help the franchise to make critical changes in food prep, customer service, cleanliness and much more.