Register your AARP Healthcare Online
Being able to access your most important benefit information online is critical if you want to be able to make changes concerning your AARP medicare plan at any time. AARPmedicareplans.com is secure and safe, allowing you to access your account through your computer or smart device without worry.
When you register an account, you will also be able to receive help with managing your health and your plan online. A video is provided to show you just how you can take advantage of this help.
If you are having concerns on the best way to sign up for and maintain your online AARPmedicareplan account, let our online “how to guide” show you just how quick and simple it can be. The following guide will walk you through the requirements and basic knowledge of registering your personal aarpmedicare.com plan.
What are the basic requirements to complete the registration process?
- You will need access to the internet through a smart device, computer, laptop or phone.
- Nothing is possible if you are not a member of the AARP organization.
- To avail the benefits of managing your account online, you should be a holder of the AARP Medicare Plan and also have your member ID handy. If you do not have your number readily available, ask for assistance through AARP support.
How to Register?
- To begin with the registration process, visit the official site, i.e. www.myaarpmedicare.com and sign in.
- When the page opens, refer to the bottom left-hand corner immediately that says “Register your Account.” Now click on ‘Register Now’ and begin the process.
- Immediate next, you will be asked to put in details like your date of birth and the plan member ID. Type them in and proceed by clicking the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the directions and finally wrap-up your registration process.
- If there are existing doubts or queries, visit https://www.aarpmedicareplans.com/health-plans
Once your account is registered, you will be able to log in and have access to your account 24/7. Make sure that you input your personal information correctly to avoid any problems with the registration process.