To help manage your finances, create an online user ID for your Walmart MoneyCard today by using www.walmartmoneycard.com. This moneycard can be used anywhere that Visa or MasterCard debit are accepted.
WalMart is one of largest operating chain stores in the world. It has created this feature to help customers like you handle and control your finances well. You may learn more about it from walmartmoneycard.com.
What is the WalmartMoneyCard?
WalMart was established by Sam Walton in 1962 and today, it is one of the largest companies in the whole world! This retail chain company operates in various ways including warehouse stores, discount department stores and many more.
The WalMart feature is designed to help you and other WalMart consumers, to better manage your spending. Aside from being widely accepted in stores and other utilities, this feature does not have a credit line. It doesn’t require a check or bank account and you don’t have to worry about paying any issuance fee as well.
All you need to do is to create an online user ID for your WalMart MoneyCard and start enjoying the benefits of managing your finances better. You can say goodbye to overspending and pay a much lower service fee than using a credit.
Create Your Online User ID for WalMart MoneyCard
The following are the things you will need to begin the process:
- A computer, laptop or any device that has reliable Internet access
- Valid email address
- Valid mailing zip code
- Your WalMart number and its expiration date
- On http://www.walmartmoneycard.com, look for the button that says ‘Get a Card’ and click on it. This is located somewhere in the middle of the page.
- Enter your personal information on their respective fields. You will need to provide your first name, last name, pin, phone number, etc. Click on the ‘Get My Card’ link to proceed to the next step.
- Complete the process by going through the rest of the steps indicated on the next page.
- For further assistance, you may get the information that you need from http://www.walmartmoneycard.com/walmart/help.